Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pants on the Ground

Remember that funny "song" from a few years ago...Pants on the Ground? That is how I feel today! I am in that weird "in-between" size. Not quite a 14 anymore, but not really a 12 yet either. 14's are way too loose...12's are still a tad snug, with the exception of 1 pair. Ugh. So, I'm still wearing the 14's. I feel like I'm walking around with one hand on my waistband, constantly tugging up my pants! Its a GOOD THING, though! No recipes today, howerver, for your entertainment, I snapped this short video 3 years ago of my THEN 3 1/2 year old (now 6 1/2 year old) singing Pants on the Ground in the bathtub. No worries- she is completely covered up - no indecent content here!!

Birthday dinner last night wasn't TOO bad- I ordered Baja fish tacos, which were ok. One of the side items was dripping in buttery goodness, but oh well! It was my birthday! Which justified the 2/3 of the piece of carrot cake I ate, too, right? Overall, I think I ended up giving myself like 30 points for dinner/dessert last night. I may have over calculated..I may have undercalculated, but who knows. I didn't go completely overboard and I only gained 1/2 lb between yesterday a.m. and this a.m. - small victory! 

I am making Chicken Noodle Soup tonight- not really a WW recipe, but its not really that full of calories or fat anyway and I found some whole wheat "egg noodles" to use in place of regular egg noodles, which will bump up the nutritional content. Hope it taste the same, though!  That is the good thing about WW- you can use your own recipes, just adapt them. Tomorrow I am making an old WW Deep Dish Pizza Casserole that I've had forever and I really like! And maybe some "brownie" bites, which pretty much just consists of a can of pureed pumpkin and a box of chocolate cake mix and a mini-muffin pan. They are GREAT for chocolate cravings and only 1 point each, if I remember correctly. I will re-calculate the points after I buy the cake mix. I will post those recipes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment